20 August 2010

Incub8r Brisbane

I am so excited and proud to be part of the Incub8r family in Brisbane. This week I sent a starting range of stock in to fill a cube in the fabulous artist style co-op shop in Fortitude Valley in Brisbane.

Right now my little cube is a bit bare. A few disasters in the last couple of weeks have reduced the number of items I was able to supply. I guess that's the price you pay for experimenting. I spent a week trialing some new designs and transparent enamels. But in the coming weeks I will add more and fill in the gaps, lots of new signage to showcase what I do and who I am.

But its just so thrilling to be part of a real shop. Visit me and all the other talented artists who are a part of Incub8r in Fortitude Valley in Brisbane.

No comments:

Post a Comment