01 March 2011

Happy New Year - Yes I know it's March!!





Well, welcome to 2011. 

Yes I know its March already, hard to believe but having spent all of December and January travelling around the stunning countryside of Tasmania I am already behind the 8 ball in getting organised this year. 

RMDJewellery Rosebud Necklace
But I have managed to finally get some pictures and some new designs in the last 4 weeks. Some of these designs I have been creating for months but never seem to get time to photograph them to list them online. 

My favourite little addition to RMDJewellery is the Rosebud Necklace, I wear one of these almost daily as it’s so simple, delicate and light I forget I am wearing it.

 To start 2011 off with a bang I am giving away one of these lovely new additions to my store. 
 

How to enter:
  1. Send a tweet with a link to this post or any items from www.etsy.com/shop/rmdjewellery  - 1 entry per tweet, maximum of 3 tweets per day per person  (don't worry about leaving your details I will see the tweets and count your entries automatically)
  2.  Leave a comment below noting which is your favourite item from www.etsy.com/shop/rmdjewellery - 1 comment and entry per person 
  3. Add a link to this post or any items from www.etsy.com/shop/rmdjewellery  to your blog or any website – 3 entries per post, limit to one entry per site.
Good Luck and Happy New Year.