01 March 2011

Happy New Year - Yes I know it's March!!





Well, welcome to 2011. 

Yes I know its March already, hard to believe but having spent all of December and January travelling around the stunning countryside of Tasmania I am already behind the 8 ball in getting organised this year. 

RMDJewellery Rosebud Necklace
But I have managed to finally get some pictures and some new designs in the last 4 weeks. Some of these designs I have been creating for months but never seem to get time to photograph them to list them online. 

My favourite little addition to RMDJewellery is the Rosebud Necklace, I wear one of these almost daily as it’s so simple, delicate and light I forget I am wearing it.

 To start 2011 off with a bang I am giving away one of these lovely new additions to my store. 
 

How to enter:
  1. Send a tweet with a link to this post or any items from www.etsy.com/shop/rmdjewellery  - 1 entry per tweet, maximum of 3 tweets per day per person  (don't worry about leaving your details I will see the tweets and count your entries automatically)
  2.  Leave a comment below noting which is your favourite item from www.etsy.com/shop/rmdjewellery - 1 comment and entry per person 
  3. Add a link to this post or any items from www.etsy.com/shop/rmdjewellery  to your blog or any website – 3 entries per post, limit to one entry per site.
Good Luck and Happy New Year.

7 comments:

  1. so difficult to pick a fave, Rach.
    I love the new little rose and the stacking bangles, and you know I love your earrings, but I'm going to pick this special necklace
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/50168289/necklace-sterling-silvercopper-pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the rose is fab but I do have a thing for rings especially these stacking rings:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54479371/stacking-rings-sterling-silver-copper

    they are gorgeous i love em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the Set of 3 Textured Stacking Bangles. They look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite is the Oxidized Sterling Silver 11mm Pearl Cup Domed Ring, it's like a gorgeous statement ring, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Tiny Fine Roesbuds on Sterling Silver Posts teamed up with the Rosebud Necklace even more stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Embossed Fine Silver Antique Disc Earrings on Handmade Earwires by RMDJewellery - simply delightful, I wish I was a woman and could wear them but alas I am not a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tiny Fine Silver Rosebud Studs on Sterling Silver Posts is my favourite!

    femmelafashionista at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete