Tiny Dots' to our range at RMDJewelllery, problem is, whilst Tiny Dots of colour is exactly what these little pretties are, its not a very exciting title description. So what does this mean, I need your help.
This month we are running a naming competition. Name this range which includes tiny dots of 10mm and 13mm colourful copper studs in both round and square.
We need creative and interesting (but short) titles to help describe the range, add your entry by leaving your suggested name in the comments section below and you could win 2 pairs of our dots range, one of each size, in colours of your choice.
Can't think of a name, no problems, we are offering 3 pairs of 10mm dots as a bonus draw to those who do the following:
1. Follow @lafemmejewels on Twitter and Tweet the following:
Name these earrings http://shar.es/017rY to win 2 pairs of RMDJewellery and @lafemmejewels Tiny Dots in your favourite colour
(no need to leave a comment below for this entry as we will see you on Twitter)
2. Like LaFemmeJewels on Facebook and leave a comment confirming you are following
3. Post our competition on your Facebook Account and leave a link showing your post
4. Become a Follower of LaFemmeJewels Blog and leave a comment confirming you are following
5. Stumble this giveaway and leave a comment on this post on this post with your StumbleUpon username.
This competition is open to all entries worldwide and will end on 17th August 2010 at 5pm AEST. Maximum of 10 possible entries per person, winner will be selected at random and will be notified via email or twitter. Winner will be posted on the blog and in our Newsletter.