30 April 2014

Bathing Beauty...

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/565131453213543760/
Mother's Day is coming up and I have been sharing lots of gift ideas over the last couple of weeks, today I am sharing some bath and body products, not just for Mother's Day but a great treat for any occasion or just for a little treat as many of these great Etsy products in the treasury are both gorgeous and affordable. 

Of course, if you were looking for a Mother's Day gift time is running out to buy online products so I thought I would also share some great little DIY bath products that I have found and tried lately that can be made with everyday items found in most household cupboards or supermarkets.


http://www.theidearoom.net/2012/12/homemade-bath-salts-and-doterra-giveaway.html   Firstly there is a great little project for DIY bath salts on one of my favourite blogs The Idea Room which can be scented in with your favourite essential oils. I personally love peppermint, it always smells so fresh,although lavender is better for a relaxing and soothing night time bath. 

Actually, The Idea Room has a variety of great bath product DIY projects so whilst you are there have a look around at what else they have. 

http://www.brit.co/homemade-face-scrub/Then I found this great little customisable recipe for a face scrub using items available in the supermarket. I tried the brighten and tone with Almond oil and strawberries, it felt very fresh and smelt divine. 


http://www.themotherhuddle.com/coconut-oil-scalp-treatment/Then finally I found this great little DIY scalp treatment which is fabulous as I get build up after using the same shampoo for a few weeks. I used to keep two types of shampoo's that I can swap over whenever I feel that there is a buildup, which helped, but is not great. I tried this little DIY treatment ages ago and its really lovely, feels nice and does make your scalp feel clean so I no longer have to juggle different hair products.

Do  you have any homemade bath or body products that you make from everyday ingredients, share in comments so we can all try something new?

xxx Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment