06 March 2011

Inspiration

I recently read a book called 'You Sexy Mother' by Jodi Hedley-Ward, a fabulous inspirational book about being the best you can be as a Mother. One of the things I loved in her book is the suggestion that to get in touch with what you want from life to create an inspiration board. So this year, I am going to take the journey with Jodi and become the best me I can be and to that end I am starting on my own Inspiration Board in March and to get me going I started looking online at other peoples boards and found some gorgeous inspiration boards.

This elegant one really spoke to me so I thought I would share it before I begin my own inspirational board.

Do you have an board to share or an inspirational image or website, post your link here to share what inspires you.

No comments:

Post a Comment