22 March 2011

*bespoke*

Today I received my first copy of *bespoke* Zine publish by Jessica Van Den ( a very creative dynamo who never stops).

I missed Issue 1 but made sure I got in early for issue 2.

This tiny little publication with the gorgouesly illustrated cover is just fabulous, I am already 3/4 of the way through the mag and I want more.

Can't wait for the next edition and I am even going to have a tiny little ad in there for RMDJewellery.

If you have never seen or read this little crafty Zine you have to check it out, if for no other reason that the cover page is to die for. I am seriously considering framing and hanging Issue 2 on my wall as part of my inspirational images. I have a large wall photo frame filled with pictures that inspire me and help me create and this illustration is a perfect match for those.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cover.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete